To bring excellence in corporate sector by developing programmes of corporate entrepreneurship (intrapreneurship) and addressing the issues of improving leadership, management style, efficiency and productivity.
- To strengthen SMEs and family businesses entrepreneurship through different programmes of leadership, succession planning, life coaching and achievement motivation.
- To boost the new venture and start-up entrepreneurship environment and motivate potential entrepreneurs to start their enterprises.
- To create an environment of entrepreneurial education by developing programmes for school students, management students, management faculty and Directors as well as promoters of the business schools.
To demonstrate and facilitate in launching successful models of social entrepreneurship for accessibility of social services at the bottom of pyramid.
- To strengthen livelihood sector for addressing the problems of unemployment, hunger, poverty and inclusive growth in rural as well as urban areas.
- To bridge the gap of corporate sector and development sector and bring together both the sectors for implementing projects of corporate social responsibility.
- To build up strong environment in society for social development; especially in the areas of women empowerment, health, education, environment, water & sanitation, urban development and rural development.